Online, telephone and walk and talk Counselling is available during the Covid-19 outbreak, with a qualified therapist in your area. Call us today for any enquiry on 0749 351 6997 or go to the Forms page to apply now
We all struggle at times with difficult situations and strong feelings
Problems in life can leave us feeling distressed, trapped, defeated and sometimes hopeless. We aim to offer you a safe place to talk about the things that concern you and to help you restore the hope that things can change.
- Together we explore your current concerns in a supportive, non-judgemental environment.
- We support you as you consider alternative perspectives and make informed choices.
- We work together at a pace you can manage and move towards a healthy understanding of who you really are.
Counselling can help with many problems, including:
- Relationship difficulties
- Loss and grief
- Depression or low mood
- Abuse in its various forms
- Family problems
- Anger, resentment and bitterness
- Spiritual struggles
- Anxiety / panic / phobias
- Guilt / Shame
- Addictions / obsessions
- Self-esteem / confidence issues
- Stress / work related problems
- Financial issues
- Sexual issues / pornography
- Communication problems