- Together we explore your current concerns in a supportive, non-judgemental environment.
- We support you as you consider alternative perspectives and make informed choices.
- We work together at a pace you can manage and move towards a healthy understanding of who you really are.
Counselling can help with many problems, including:
- Relationship difficulties
- Loss and grief
- Depression or low mood
- Abuse in its various forms
- Family problems
- Anger, resentment and bitterness
- Spiritual struggles
- Anxiety / panic / phobias
- Guilt / Shame
- Addictions / obsessions
- Self-esteem / confidence issues
- Stress / work related problems
- Financial issues
- Sexual issues / pornography
- Communication problems
“The sessions enabled me to work through some difficult areas of pain. I was led sensitively to work through many areas of my past that have had direct implications on how I think, act and react in an adult way giving me many new strategies.”