Our online video conferencing service, which is affordable is available to you with a qualified therapist
Speak to an online advisor today or use our contact form
To apply click here
We all struggle at times with difficult situations and strong feelings. Problems in life can leave us feeling distressed, trapped, defeated, sometimes hopeless, fearful and full of anxiety. We aim to offer you a safe place to talk about the things that concern you and to help you restore the hope that things can change.
- Together we explore your current concerns in a supportive, non-judgemental environment.
- We support you as you consider alternative perspectives and make informed choices.
- We work together at a pace you can manage and move towards a healthy understanding of who you really are.
Counselling can help with many problems, including:
- Relationship difficulties
- Loss and grief
- Depression or low mood
- Abuse in its various forms
- Family problems
- Anger, resentment and bitterness
- Spiritual struggles
- Guilt / Shame
- Addictions / obsessions
- Self-esteem / confidence issues
- Stress / work related problems
- Financial issues
- Sexual issues / pornography
- Communication problems