We all struggle at times with difficult situations and strong feelings. Problems in life can leave us feeling distressed, trapped, defeated and sometimes hopeless. We aim to offer you a safe place to talk about the things that concern you and to help you restore the hope that things can change.
- Together we explore your current concerns in a supportive, non-judgemental environment.
- We support you as you consider alternative perspectives and make informed choices.
- We work together at a pace you can manage and move towards a healthy understanding of who you really are.
Counselling can help with many problems, including:
- Relationship difficulties
- Loss and grief
- Depression or low mood
- Abuse in its various forms
- Family problems
- Anger, resentment and bitterness
- Spiritual struggles
- Anxiety / panic / phobias
- Guilt / Shame
- Addictions / obsessions
- Self-esteem / confidence issues
- Stress / work related problems
- Financial issues
- Sexual issues / pornography
- Communication problems
A kind sympathetic, but also useful approach, helping me discover areas that I need to address.